Sign in to follow this  
bigrackhunter14

19a??? No javis

Anyone been seeing javis in 19a? Been hunting hard around water, mountains, flats, and rolling hills. From verde river to copper rd off 69. Not one pig. Any help? Would like to see one. Thanks

In the same boat. My daughter has her first big game tag and i havent even been able to find a track.

Javelina can be a pain to find for sure. It seems like once you eventually locate a herd or two, you have a hot spot that you can hunt year after year if you wanted to. I've never hunted unit 19a so I'm not much help. Good luck on your hunt.

I don't know 19A but keep at it. I couldn't not find Javelina during my Elk and deer hunts last year and then couldn't find 1 to save my life during my actual Javelina hunt. We got into them on our way back to the truck our last evening and sealed the deal. It only takes a split second for a hunt to go from frustrating to successful. Either way, it's better than work.

• Like 3

Most sign I saw on the ham hunt there was in the flats near copper mtn. Never did see any though

I always see them on each side of cherry rd. Just have to follow their tracks in the washes.

Thanks for the support and help. Tried the flats out by cooper mt, and the hills back towards Orme rd. no luck. But, it does beat working. Had a great time

• Like 1

They all moved right across the line into 20a and live behind the Best Western Prescottonian in the creek. Just got back to my room from eating tonight and heard a bunch of noise and 25-30 of the stinky things were down there. I was on my balcony about 30 yards above them. Perfect tree stand ;)

post-8945-0-65192200-1457592127_thumb.jpg

post-8945-0-27208400-1457592162_thumb.jpg

• Like 1