Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Don Martin

Last NR Supplemental Hunter Education Class for 2016 on April 23

Today, I have scheduled the last Supplemental class for NR's in 2016. This is for all those that want to hunt in Arizona!

The class details are this.

First in order to take this class you MUST have taken a recognized Hunter Education class in a state other than Arizona since 1980 and be able to prove it with a state issued card!

This MUST have been a state class; not the NRA, or some gun club class. This is the FIRST and most important requirement to take this class!

You must send me a copy of that card via email at info@arizonawildlifeoutfitters.com or by FAX 928-681-2838.

After I receive the card, you will be put on the class roster.

The class is done one day, Saturday April 23, 2016 and starts at 7 a.m. (Arizona time) till about 6 p.m. and will be held at the Mohave Sportsman's Club 7 Mile Hill Range, which surprisingly, is located 7 miles west of Kingman on Old Highway 66.

You MUST register on the Game & Fish Department Website. While it shows it on the website is a online field day, it is NOT! It is the Supplemental class. Look for the date, April 23, 2016 in Kingman Arizona!

Once you complete the class, you will receive your graduation card from Kalkomy! You will not be issued one after the class.

You will receive the permanent bonus point on your account prior to the Sheep/deer draw! I promise...

If you have any questions you can call my cell at (928-303-9481) text, email (Info@arizonawildlifeoutfitters.com)or FAX me at 928-681-2838.

Note I will be on vacation on turkey hunts in Arizona and Oklahoma from April 2nd through the 19th, so I recommend you don't wait till the last minute to register.

There is a strict limit of 40 persons who can take this class due to the room size restrictions.

If you want that permanent bonus point for sheep or deer, this is your last opportunity to take this class and have it on your record PRIOR to the 2016 draw.. And yes, with the new rules, having the most amount of bonus points on your account is recommended!

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Arizona Hunter Education
Region 3