Sign in to follow this  
kyle44k

Garmin Rino 650t

Brand new I bought two of these one was for my dad but after he tried to use it and understand it. It was just to smart for him! Comes with everything works perfect asking 400

post-4643-0-53228300-1457387329_thumb.jpeg

post-4643-0-14423800-1457387345_thumb.jpeg

post-4643-0-02854700-1457387363_thumb.jpeg

Like your dad I'm not to smart about all this newfangled stuff, yeah I'm old too 75. So a stupid question can you put a state card in it that will tell you if'n you on state, federal or public land? Was trying to read what was on the box - but got a twitch in my neck trying to figure it out. <_<

Like your dad I'm not to smart about all this newfangled stuff, yeah I'm old too 75. So a stupid question can you put a state card in it that will tell you if'n you on state, federal or public land? Was trying to read what was on the box - but got a twitch in my neck trying to figure it out. <_<

Yes

Seems like a lot of people are having a hard time with my price. I understand cabelas has them on sale for 389. After tax it comes out to 420 and if you aren't lucky enough to live close by you have to pay shipping as well. Which agin brings your total way above 420. My unit is brand new and never used. I am dropping my price to 400 and I feel that's a great deal on a new unit.

Seems like a lot of people are having a hard time with my price. I understand cabelas has them on sale for 389. After tax it comes out to 420 and if you aren't lucky enough to live close by you have to pay shipping as well. Which agin brings your total way above 420. My unit is brand new and never used. I am dropping my price to 400 and I feel that's a great deal on a new unit.

Yup, great price. Wish I had the munnie.