Sign in to follow this  
northAZarcher

Anyone making a big purchase at Cabelas soon?

I got one in the mail also. :)

TJ

Check your PM's

Just a suggestion for people giving away things in the classifieds (and please don't take this the wrong way, because I think it's great when people are generous.) maybe from now on we can start putting how to respond to the offer. I responded to the ad. I'm assuming AZBOW sent you a PM. We have no way of knowing a PM has been sent so guys will respond in the ad. I ran across this last week with the gentleman giving away the PBR tickets. Maybe in the future just say respond on ad only or text or call xxx-xxx-xxxx or something like that. Just my .02

Check your PM's

Just a suggestion for people giving away things in the classifieds (and please don't take this the wrong way, because I think it's great when people are generous.) maybe from now on we can start putting how to respond to the offer. I responded to the ad. I'm assuming AZBOW sent you a PM. We have no way of knowing a PM has been sent so guys will respond in the ad. I ran across this last week with the gentleman giving away the PBR tickets. Maybe in the future just say respond on ad only or text or call xxx-xxx-xxxx or something like that. Just my .02

I'm going to catch heIl for this but I'm sorry, I can't pass it up.....

We should ask our sheriff, hoghuntr how we should do this.

Sorry Mike, no hard feelings but I had to!

Yep, I sent a PM at 8:47 this morning saying that I would take it and never heard back from northAZarcher. Guess that I should have responded in this post also. Not worried about it though.

I got one in the mail too but I'm not expecting to spend $500 by end of the month so I didn't even think about it. I'll have to see if it's still on the kitchen table or if it made its way to the recycling bin already. If i have it, I'll give the code to someone. PM me if you want it and it'll go to the first one to respond. :)

Sorry about everything fellas. I didn't think to check my PMS before I posted. AZBIGBULL was actually the first one to respond in a PM. He sent one at 7:12 am. Not quite sure how to settle this?

Hey, no problem here. Sounds like AZBIGBULL was 1st. There used to be a flag or something that let you know when you got a PM but I don't get those now. Also used to get emails notifying a PM that I don't get anymore. Nice of you to offer the Cabelas discount here.

The $20 off $150 (13%) was better than the $50 off $500 (10%) on the same coupon.

Either way I received the same coupon. I would be glad to help settle the PM dispute. Who missed out?

Accepting PM