Dodgeboys

Answer your posts.

Guys work, are out hunting, on vacation, etc. Sometimes you can't always get back to people in a timely manner.

• Like 3

Also nobody says where they are located or lots of info other that people need to make a decision. So, then questions are asked and the seller goes somewhere and doesn't answer. When that happens then I go somewhere else.

That's why I always post my phone number.

• Like 2

The delete idea is terrible. Unless you want to be the classifieds mod who handles such things. Also it's nice if it is just marked sold so you can see what something sold for if you have a similar item.

The other option is don't look past page two or three of the ads. If it's that far gone on this site chances are you missed out the way they get bumped here.

• Like 3

I like how ArcheryTalk runs their classifieds, they have it figured out.

• Like 2

I want taco Tuesdays

• Like 10

Also nobody says where they are located or lots of info other that people need to make a decision. So, then questions are asked and the seller goes somewhere and doesn't answer. When that happens then I go somewhere else.

The questions are beneficial from a sellers point of view as it keeps the post bumped to the top and the demonstrated interest in an item often encourages fence sitters to buy...if I lose a sale because of this behaviour too bad for me and you...overall the questions are a good and necessary sales tool.........

• Like 1

I want taco Tuesdays

maybe an omelet bar on Saturdays too?
Thanks, I already got that.

Also gonna need sprinkles on my ice cream.

I want taco Tuesdays

maybe an omelet bar on Saturdays too?
since we're making requests, I want a beer vending machine in the shop lunchroom.
  • Like 1

Common courtesy. Just because someone selling something doesn't mean every one gets to buy it. Anyway its all common courtesy ...

• Like 2