Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Once the info is loaded into the computer the draw takes about 30 seconds from start to finish That info is per a G&F employee who is pretty knowledgeable of how it works. 30 seconds isn't going to make much difference.

I've been told the same thing. Its all the data entry entry and setting up that takes forever.

The people who have charges show up hours or even days later is just the banks finally reporting the charges. Which would make sense to me- My chase visa will have things show up immediately. My US Bank card takes 72 hours.

I don't know much about computers, programming etc so I can't fault anyone for taking time and making errors. HOWEVER, if I hired someone to do a tech job for my company I would hire the best to ensure it was done right and fire them if they screwed it up. Nothing personal- just business.

it really is sad they keep having issues EVERY year. like its been said before- we really don't know what a draw without issues is like.

Any truth to the rumor I am starting that they won't be hitting cards until April 1, 2016 so we can't tell if it is an April Fool's Day joke or not?

its part of the government they are the joke

The grouchy old draw lady sounds much older.

LOL I have talked to her the two times I actually called G&F... That lady must have collected some serious Marlboro Miles over the years.

• Like 1

I gave up and went ahead and did my New Mexico application.

Me also. Nothing like a 838.00 hit to make your blood run

I gave up and went ahead and did my New Mexico application.

You might have the NM results before AZ but I doubt it. My NM app was in two days after they opened the draw. Just put my daughter in and she is swinging for the fences. If she doesn't draw we will get her a youth encouragement hunt.

Well, I can honestly say that my card got hit, and I'm not lying!!! :angry: I got a charge for $13.41 from Hot Tacos inc. in Tolleson. I haven't been to Tolleson in a month, and I surely wasn't at Hot Tacos inc.

Had to call the credit union and cancel that card. Thankfully it wasn't used for the tag fees. :rolleyes:

• Like 2