Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Yea! Let's all boycott next years elk draw! That'll teach'em!

Are you serious dude, so it's officially f'd up?

A lot of records to clean up, what the heck does that mean.

The draw is corrupt. Whether it is simply incompetence or something more sinister Idk, But I don't see how something could get messed up with a year to prepare. How can I possibly have good faith in something that gets screwed up every year. $13 app fees too. I'm checking out of this thread. Wake me up in 3 weeks

go back to bed baby, it's just a bad dream.
  • Like 1

O Great so now we are looking at 2 or 3 more weeks of unproductive work. Heck my boss might fire me by then, O wait I am the boss,

I Guess if I get fired I can do more hunting and fishing Right

I fire myself every year at the start of rifle deer (October) and rehire myself at the end of archery deer (Jan 31); then a week in April for spring turkey and for a week for the crappie spawn. It's hard resubmitting and reading my own resume but it's all worth it for the those 14-16 weeks a year where I can detox from the office. As science would conclude ... I'm highly productive in the other weeks. That being said ... I need to check my cc again for the elk hit.

Whats funny is they can screw everything up yet you never hear of someone "accidentaly" getting drawn and not charged. Seems they can always get numbers right when it is $$$!!

This is the 1st year that I did the online draw, way too many issues. From here on in, I am going back to old school with a paper app, a check and drop it off in person at their office.

• Like 2

O Great so now we are looking at 2 or 3 more weeks of unproductive work. Heck my boss might fire me by then, O wait I am the boss,

My kind of job! You hiring? :)

This is the 1st year that I did the online draw, way too many issues. From here on in, I am going back to old school with a paper app, a check and drop it off in person at their office.

first year for me too. I used to laugh at these threads since I knew I had to wait til the results actually came out. But this year I'm jumping off the bridge and eating dog poop cause all my friends are! Shoulda listened to momma.

Yea are you a Horologist

Yea are you a Horologist

I have a sun dial in my backyard!