Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Still just Disneyland charges from last week...dang!

I love New Mexico's system. Super easy, efficient and seems to be zero issues year after year. Makes a guy wonder...."why can't we?"

My good friend is the software engineer who designed their system in NM. He hated working there and left. I begged him to come work for AZGFD.

• Like 1

O Great so now we are looking at 2 or 3 more weeks of unproductive work. Heck my boss might fire me by then, O wait I am the boss,

I Guess if I get fired I can do more hunting and fishing Right

My kind of job! You hiring? :)

Yea are you a Horologist

I have a sun dial in my backyard!

Ok that was good but the question is did u know what a Horologist is ??? Or was it a Google search???

Can I throw a good one for all "Conspiracy Theorists!"

Are you NOT paying attention to the situation on the Biog Boquillas Ranch?

Those draw results will NOT be released until after the Department has in their hand a signed agreement with the Navajo Nation!

Think about it. Let's assume that they had released the draw results and they ended up with no deal!

IF the deals doesn't happen, and I am told it WILL happen sometime this week--G&F would have to call about 1,000-1,100 of you who have tags there and say, "sorry, you can't go!" There would be a bunch of aggravated antelope hunters too.

However, as soon as they get the signed agreement so that access is granted to the hunters on the Big Boquillas this year, the flood gates of heaven will open and all you lucky folks will get the good news you've been waiting for!

Now I have NOT been told that by G&F, but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out guys.

Wouldn't it be smart and prudent as an agency to make sure you have access BEFORE you let out the tags, so you don't have to "recall" them?

My gosh, there are 2,200 ELK TAGS in Unit 10! And about 175 antelope tags. There is 2,300 square miles in Unit 10. Only one third of that is open to unfettered hunter access at this point. Most of the critters are on the Boquillas!

IF the department doesn't get access for hunters and have to reduce tags in Unit 10 it would cost them at a minimum of $200,000 is lost revenue.

So just wait a little longer fellas, and when the 2016 contract is signed, then the tags will come...

Believe me...

O Great so now we are looking at 2 or 3 more weeks of unproductive work. Heck my boss might fire me by then, O wait I am the boss,

I Guess if I get fired I can do more hunting and fishing Right

My kind of job! You hiring? :)

Yea are you a Horologist

I have a sun dial in my backyard!

Ok that was good but the question is did u know what a Horologist is ??? Or was it a Google search???

Nope. Had no idea. Thank you Google!

i hope so. in the mean time, why don't we mindlessly check this thread and our credit cards. who's checked their card the most??

Will today be the day?

Sure would be nice. But I don't think it'll happen for a while

I believe we've officially set a record for latest card hits since elk/antelope went to the earlier drawing. The latest I found was 3/28 for the cards to start being hit. I guess there's a first time for everything. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a shorter wait period between card hits and official results this year.....

I believe we've officially set a record for latest card hits since elk/antelope went to the earlier drawing. The latest I found was 3/28 for the cards to start being hit. I guess there's a first time for everything. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a shorter wait period between card hits and official results this year.....

By the time they hit the cards,it will be record that will never be beat.