Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

So when do you guys figure they'll hit the cards for deer this year?

leave this thread with your rational questions fuc ker!!!!!!!!!! Come back when you have nonsense to spew..... Or cheap whiskey.

Guys, we got a little off topic. Let's get this back on track, please. Who's card has been hit by G&F, in 2016, for an elk tag? Thank you.

Mesabulls you should let Ms. Begnoche know that she's really terrible at her job

but she is consistent from year to year!!! Gotta give her that............

• Like 2

I like me some whiskeys sours when I am feeling sociable. It's been a while now, I reckon.

I suspect G&F is waiting till it rains. Dang dry out there.

Interesting report from Mary. Too bad they couldn't have moved a couple more people internally for the time being to get everything processed more quickly and with less stress on everyone. I imagine they're ready to have it done as well. Nice to read info from someone within and have somewhat of an idea. Hopefully they'll hit cards this week or weekend.

3 people?! That is insane. They are looking to make a couple million off the draw and all they can afford is three people to run it? The mismanagement of funds and resources is mind blowing. Hire some Asian that can make a computer program function correctly and pay him big bucks and get this thing running smoothly.

• Like 5

Thank you Mary for the explanation. I appreciate the info. For all of you JAs that want to cry and moan, grow up for Christs sake. And to zjherna (re:post 625), Mary is a wonderful gal. She works very hard and I have spoken with her on many occasions over the years. She is an asset to the AZG&F Department. Good luck all.

• Like 9