Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

We should all hop on our quads and make our own roads looking for sheds. Don't need to buy boots as often that way. If we see a bull still packin, chase him down till he drops. Ethical?

Sure why wouldn't it be. Ain't no one getting tags this year. They done screwed up the draw.

Well just got back from work long day.

I finally had a much needed productive day.

That means I can be unproductive tomorrow

And hopefully get some much needed draw results

Guest 300ultramag.

I don't fault the game and fish for anything as they will make the deadline.

But I would like to point out this is the busy season for apps. Go ahead and cross train some folks for the draw.

I feel bad for anyone trying to sell something right now. Usually classifieds are on top, but this isn't usually.

Anybody posting anything for sale should just go ahead and post it here. Check out this smoking deal that just popped up in the classifieds:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/64906-fs-outdoorsmans-optic-hunter-pack-and-accessory-pod/

Saw this online

A little late to the party ha ha

This is great entertainment, nice work guys. Not sure if it helps with my OCD of checking my bank account for a hit every 10 minutes though as I'm gonna be circling back to this thread now for new posts and a laugh or two. Good luck on the draw.

Little off topic but

Just watched that 20/20 special on the American Sniper. When Chris Kyle and his buddy were gunned down at the gun range

By another American veteran.

Chris survives his tour over seas as a sniper. To come home and try and help other veterans deal with life after. When helping another veteran Chris and his buddy get gunned down at the gun range. WOW This guy that killed him, is a real piece of chit.

Life is short live it to its fullest. Also want to put a huge THANK YOU to all the vetrans out there.

• Like 4

It's funny that I can be a non-resident and apply for hunts for other states and get results every year around the exact same time, on the other hand our own game and fish department can't get their sh** together. I wonder how much app, tag, and license fees will be next year to pay for another worthless draw system.

• Like 1

If they're planning on releasing results mid April, CC's are gonna have to get going here real quick. Seems like it takes a little over two weeks to post results once the cards are charged. Hopefully this week, but I wouldn't be surprised if they charge over the weekend like they did with the spring draw.

I'm starting to care more about this thread than my elk results.....what's wrong with me?!?!?

this thread is like a seed, it started and grew, lots of horse and bull sh!t fertilized it. Eventually it'll turn into results. I buy elk result seeds every year I just can't get them to grow into the results I want.

I liked Seeds.

0f54c81d0ededb03c914220429d40548.jpg

• Like 1

Well if you get drawn in Oak Creek up by Sedona your SOL, TV3 chopper is pushing them out and rounding them up with their chopper!!! Ha ha, just watch the video on FB

post-2686-0-80887600-1459405314_thumb.png

post-2686-0-69289300-1459405336_thumb.png

post-2686-0-57447900-1459405362_thumb.png

post-2686-0-69997600-1459405384_thumb.png

• Like 1