Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I can't refresh fast enough.

I'm getting dizzy from all the postage...

Holly cow!! I've been logging into my accounts so much my wife said my credit score has dropped and I got grounded for two days from this forum. So I get off restriction and still no credit card hits. WTF is going on! This better happen tomorrow because I would like to get out of the waiting phase so I can deal with anger phase.

• Like 1

I'll confess!!!! The Home Depot didn't scan a T-post driver that was on the bottom of my cart about 10 years ago. I never went back to pay for it! Didn't steal it on purpose but I still stole the sh!t out of it on accident! Good job BC777 I ain't mad at ya. shoot happens, as long as it don't happen twice

• Like 2

BC777 you have my respect and I don't have enough fingers to count the things I have personally seen come from A3 and people associated with them that could have them in trouble with g&f or forest service. Keep your head up and live and learn.

• Like 1

Wile I was grounded I went to Home Depot and saw a drill I wanted to I took it. I was hiding in the garden department til things settled down. I made my way to the parking lot where I was caught with the drill in my pants. I said sorry and gave the guy 1700 bucks so he wouldn't call the cops. It's a good thing I got cought because I would probably keep doing it.

Only BC777 knows the truth and if he is telling the truth like he claims then he should be given a chance to move on. We have all made mistakes the most you can hope for is to learn from it and move on.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

Bc777 admits to steal a camera and still gets the win!!! BwahahahaHa only on coues.

I'm still trying to figure out who a3 is. and where is this magical ranch??!!!

• Like 4

WOW!! All I can say is WOW! This thread is borderline legendary. All we'd need to bump this thread up to legendary status would be a post from Naturegirl.

• Like 3

Wile I was grounded I went to Home Depot and saw a drill I wanted to I took it. I was hiding in the garden department til things settled down. I made my way to the parking lot where I was caught with the drill in my pants. I said sorry and gave the guy 1700 bucks so he wouldn't call the cops. It's a good thing I got cought because I would probably keep doing it.

that must of been one really nice drill!!!! Hilti?

Okay while we are getting the skeletons out....I found a working trail cam once and mooned it good.

It feels good to come clean. Sinner-Saint

post-8413-0-30289600-1459481098_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1