Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Wile I was grounded I went to Home Depot and saw a drill I wanted to I took it. I was hiding in the garden department til things settled down. I made my way to the parking lot where I was caught with the drill in my pants. I said sorry and gave the guy 1700 bucks so he wouldn't call the cops. It's a good thing I got cought because I would probably keep doing it.

post-8438-0-93687200-1459481338.jpeg

I spent a whole day in the valley going from One Home depot to another to put together a cabinet set that one store was supposed to have all of. Every stores inventory was off and I ended up having to travel all over the place to piece it together. By the end of the day I had purchased basically every thing for a complete home remodel, fans, fixtures, faucets etc. Adding up the receipts every store had failed to charge me for numerous items. Several times the alarms went off pushing the cart out the door only to be waved on by the cashier. I live 160 miles away and wasn't going back. No wonder the scanned inventory was so screwed up.

Character of a man is defined by what he does when no one is looking.

That said. Romans 3:23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

• Like 7

It's not just a $120 camera it's time out there hours and hours of time put in which is way way more then just $120. It's not about the fact that it happened to A3 it's the fact that it was someone else's camera,it could have been a guy that doesn't get on social media,doesn't care to post every animal he has pictures of doesn't need to be known by people for his kills,but a guy that loves hunting and puts in hours and hours in the field and for that it is inexcusable that he steals from these people and admits he would still be doing it

• Like 2

Wile I was grounded I went to Home Depot and saw a drill I wanted to I took it. I was hiding in the garden department til things settled down. I made my way to the parking lot where I was caught with the drill in my pants. I said sorry and gave the guy 1700 bucks so he wouldn't call the cops. It's a good thing I got cought because I would probably keep doing it.

2016-01-05-18-42-48-916686278.jpeg

Do you have a drill

In your pants or are you just happy to see me?

I spent a whole day in the valley going from One Home depot to another to put together a cabinet set that one store was supposed to have all of. Every stores inventory was off and I ended up having to travel all over the place to piece it together. By the end of the day I had purchased basically every thing for a complete home remodel, fans, fixtures, faucets etc. Adding up the receipts every store had failed to charge me for numerous items. Several times the alarms went off pushing the cart out the door only to be waved on by the cashier. I live 160 miles away and wasn't going back. No wonder the scanned inventory was so screwed up.

that was before the safford Home Depot opened I hope? Haha!!

Regarding the camera issue, he outted himself and clearly did that because he regrets it. Forgive the guy and move on.

Regarding the draw, results were posted online on March 30 in 2010, March 29 in 2011 and April 6 in 2015 (based on my Outlook calendar). My recollection is that credit cards were hit about seven business days +/- before they were posted online. Based on my hillbilly math, we'll be able to check the results online on April 12 if they hit the cards tomorrow.

that must of been one really nice drill!!!! Hilti?

It was the ryobl compact model! on a serious note. At the end of the day he chose to steel the camera and he has to live with that. What I don't understand is him saying if he didn't get cought he'd probably do it again. Seems like he's trying to prove how honest he really is but comes off a little weird. The other thing about the story that doesn't make any sense is how long did you sit out in the bushes hiding before you came to the decision to just give up and turn yourself in. What would you have done if they weren't waiting for you? As for the extortion on the part of the outfitter. If that is true and they didn't get paid why haven't they filed a complaint? The story has to many holes on both sides. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Best Thread ever!!

There was a thread on another site .....let's say monsterscarp.com where a young guy put up a pic of his buck hanging in the garage. In the background, unbeknownst to the poster, was his friend taking rip off the bong.

This thread rivals that one.

I wish they would start hitting cards but until then we will just have to keep on checking back here always some good entertainment to help pass the time

I was blown away when I realized this thread would probably make it to over 100,000 views. At the rate it is going, is it too soon to think we could actually hit 1,000,000 views??? I guess it depends on when results come out.

I would also like to take credit for hitting page 70 :)