Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Just lookin thru some old pics...

Didn't kill him but helped the 70 year old man that did pack him out.

image_4.jpg

Awesome thanks for sharing. I hope when I get to this age I can do the same.

He is not hiding for what he did. Ill give him that. How many guides push the envelope but don't get caught? I have alittle more respect for him..

Who hasn't messed with a camera: Checked the card, maybe turned it off on accident, turned it around, and or put a big piece of mud on the lens?

Just saying. Haven't been caught or admitting any wrong doing. I plead insanity in the woods.

Wow Really this is what we all want to hear. I think this is a piss poor attitude and nothing any ethical hunter wants to hear or see.

dontknow.gif

Is this really what you would want done to you? or teach our kids? Totally disagree and call B/S on this type of attitude and ethics.

I have seen lots of cameras in the field and never have touched a single one. and never even have had a thought to touch one.

I also think we all need to think about our actions in the field and what we are teaching our kids and our 10 year old nephews.

I would even go as far to recommend taking the firearm safety coarse. I think alot of us think we know everything about hunting and fishing.

There is far more to know then just how the animals move and killing a trophy at all cost. It is called ethics, and how we handle our selves in the field.

• Like 4

I just spent 1 hour of reading most of this to keep up!!! Wow intense but good!!!!!!! I only know one perfect person

• Like 4

It's 2:25 AM, do you know where your elk tag is?

• Like 3

Well I'm screwed, just noticed some fraudulent charges on my Visa last night and had to call Visa right now to have them cancel my card. With my luck the draw will happen today or tomorrow now.

Glad i chase memories with my kids and not rack scores. 2 nd one is my neighbor and buddy.

post-9454-0-01015000-1459514624_thumb.jpeg

post-9454-0-22621800-1459514695_thumb.jpeg

post-9454-0-67202000-1459514715_thumb.jpeg

post-9454-0-26731500-1459514765_thumb.jpeg

• Like 8

Let today be the day this is killing me get it started please

Elkslare.

I have had people mess with my camera I am I am just happy they are still there. Nothing wrong with checking someone's card. It's public land.

I wouldnt want to hunt with you. You sound to hardcore. I would be scared to fart. You would probably yell at me and make me cry.

Do you walk on water?

• Like 1

Half these comments about guides and cameras and who stole what and who kills bigger bulls is why I focus on mearns. Yes I love hunting big game but no one every gives me crap about how and where I hunt birds the only thing I ever hear is my dog is a hamster. I never have been told I shouldn't of shot that bird because it was too small and never have to worry about cameras. I never hear anyone complain that someone drove their truck up on me or shot a bird off from under me. I hear a little bit of razing about dog breeds and some smack talking about shooting and that's it.

• Like 4