Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Guest wdenike

Elkslare.

I have had people mess with my camera I am I am just happy they are still there. Nothing wrong with checking someone's card. It's public land.

I wouldnt want to hunt with you. You sound to hardcore. I would be scared to fart. You would probably yell at me and make me cry.

Do you walk on water?

I learn a lot about other humans everyday. Do you also think it is ok to stroll into others homes, or vehicles just to satisfy ones curiosity? Chit absolutely freakin amazing. And for chit sure I don't walk on water!!

Take care,Willie

• Like 1

Elkslare.

I have had people mess with my camera I am I am just happy they are still there. Nothing wrong with checking someone's card. It's public land.

I wouldnt want to hunt with you. You sound to hardcore. I would be scared to fart. You would probably yell at me and make me cry.

Do you walk on water?

No I do not walk on water, nor am I saying I have never done anything wrong. I am far from being perfect. I also believe in forgiveness.

I just think that there is alot people that forget about proper Hunting ethics. I also think there are alot of people that would benefit from taking

the hunter ed class. Like my father taught me growing up {Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.} [Matthew 7:12]

Sure going to miss this thread we have all grown so close. Good luck hope i get one of your dream tags suckers.

• Like 1

I think it's very interesting how easily everyone forgets about all the "camera theft" threads on this site over the past 5 years. In almost every thread we talk about how much we would like to catch and hang any and all camera thief's. Now that we actually have someone who has actually admitted to stealing a camera the vast majority of members have instantly forgiven him. I'm personally shocked! I can't believe how easily everyone has forgiven this type of action. I personally don't hate or wish any harm to Blake, but I also can't forgive his actions so easily.

What disappoints me the most is an actual member of CouesWhitetail.com is a camera thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7