Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Anyone get a hit yet from Bank of America or Desert Schools?

I was told a while back by a game and fish rep that ALL charges and submitted to the bank at the same time. Call your banks and see if there is a pending charge. My card dosent show a hit but i called and there is one pending.

I was also told the only hits that come later are ones with Card issues. Other than that it is just how quickly the banks report it

This has been my experience as well. My Chase cards shows hit immediately, but Desert Schools takes a while. I've given up on the app that had the Chase card, but I'm holding out hope for BofA and Desert Schools until I hear people are getting hits show up from those two.

With dsfcu you just have to do the math with balance and available $

My boss put in for his first time and drew an elk tag, what an azz.

• Like 5

Drew the axis tag . I leave in a month . Opens on sat and closes Sunday . Have you ever been?

Yes 6 times to lanai and a few to the others. Never really had the chance to go hunt. We have to much family stuff going on

Daughter drew a Jr cow tag. She drew it at age ten and hasn't drew it since. She is 16 now and much better with a rifle so she has a great chance of filling the tag. She is 16 and has harvested four deer, one with a bow, javilina with a bow and four turkeys. I text her at school and she is stoked!

I put in with a check so I'm still holding out hope I drew an archery bull tag.............

• Like 4

^ usually the first few hours has 95% of the card hits. Over the next few days a few people may get hit due to cards getting rejected and the next person in line gets the tag.

• Like 1

The Bowtech Posse will be elk hunting again! Is Unit 9 or 3A3C Sept Archery bull good units? ;)

NO....THEY SUCK....better give me your tags and not waste your time.

• Like 2

My boss put in for his first time and drew an elk tag, what an azz.

Next time he hits the head, walk up behind him at the urinal and push him right in ..............

• Like 1

thats a sick sense of humor releasing on april fools day!

• Like 1