Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Re: Bc777

Do you all not remember how many people said "I wish id find someone stealing my camera"? And other crap like that, stating there would be a physical altercation? ARe big browns and I the only people who remember that? The guy is a mother fu!^=× thief who took off his license plate off to avoid detection. So what, ONCE CAUGHT he admitted what he did was wrong, he's still a f%&£= thief!

• Like 13

Re: Bc777

Do you all not remember how many people said "I wish id find someone stealing my camera"? And other crap like that, stating there would be a physical altercation? ARe big browns and I the only people who remember that? The guy is a mother fu!^=× thief who took off his license plate off to avoid detection. So what, ONCE CAUGHT he admitted what he did was wrong, he's still a f%&£= thief!

Know how I know you didn't get drawn today?

• Like 4

It's over boyo's

I am still holding out hope for Monday. Hopefully I have a really slow posting card. Ok I am praying it is a slow posting. LOL

• Like 1

What cracks me up about bonecollector777, is how bad he has it for the G&F and it turns out he is the biggest crook in the woods. How's that old saying go "if you live in a glass house don't throw stones"

• Like 3

I am seriously regretting my decision to wait for later archery dates. The countdown starts now 527 days until I walk into the woods with a bow in hand.

Should have put in with me

Already been thinking that. I freaking hate not hunting. I am going to Wyoming.

• Like 2

Thought you had some high tech method and cracked the code to getting a tag every year.

I have been thinking of burning some antelope points in wy.

Would it be more appropriate to call him cameracollector777?

• Like 5