Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Well I might be asking for some suggestions as I know very little about antelope country in AZ. Killed my first ever goat last year in NM with a bow.

You are golden. Let me know which it is when you get results. I may be able to help you out. They are easy to find. It's a blast. Congrats!

• Like 1

Thinking about taking up golf ................ sell the big truck, get a Lincoln Towncar .................. nah, never mind, C'mon New Mexico!

• Like 1

Coach,

Depending on my schedule, I'm always ready to help out a fellow coues chaser.

Let us all know what tag you pulled. Congrats again! It will be an epic time of scouting, finding the hit list of bucks, and then filling that tag!

• Like 1

Coach,

Depending on my schedule, I'm always ready to help out a fellow coues chaser.

Let us all know what tag you pulled. Congrats again! It will be an epic time of scouting, finding the hit list of bucks, and then filling that tag!

Thanks man, this is new territory for me. I really appreciate when someone is willing to help out - something I try to do for others as well.

I don't think they'll get it done quicker than they did last year? LOL, G&F tend to be like wine with the cork missing..... it just keeps getting worse. :blink: :lol:

Usually takes my dads cabal's card post 2to3 days later

Only one page since I last checked....people are rather happy or in-morning....from the draw results...

BC777 is like.... dang IF THE G&F WOULD HAVE JUST CHARRED CC CARDS ONE DAY EARLIER.....

somewhere officer Wagner is laughing,,, along with all the G&F brown nosers.....

Any new hits come in today or does everyone think it's over? Wife got early archery tag 2 years in a row now, but it's probably for Cow again. Just hoping my boy gets drawn for the youth Cow hunt.

Any USAA hits? Still holding out hope