Sign in to follow this  

Lawsuit

Jared loughner is suing gabby gifford for $25million. The lawsuit is very interesting. You oughta read it. It's written like a true democrat. Lark

• Like 1

It's not his fault. He's troubled, she practically forced him to put the gun to her head. POS

Ok, just looked up the story. I see what you mean when you say "interesting".

Loughner claims in the two-page complaint obtained by the news outlet that he is innocent and was "hand-picked" to be an assassin.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/23/jared-loughner-sues-his-victim-gabrielle-giffords-seeks-25m.html

It's like reading one o' hitlerys speeches. It's everbody else's fault. A vast right wing conspiracy. Lark

I was in Tucson working for Pima County and a PCSO station that day. It was spooky.

That whack job needs to be raped half to death....twice.

I have to say, there is 1% of of me that says I can believe he is telling some sort of truth. Everytime this dick-tater that lives in the White House gets his feathers ruffled a mass shooting occurs. Gifford was one of a few dems that had a favorable rating with the NRA and Obama / Holder were getting blasted for Fast and Furious.

I know..... I'm a right wing idealog.

• Like 2

I wonder if an actual lawyer is taking his case or if he's filing it himself. Seems like career suicide.

Uh oh. Desert bull has a chip in his head too. Probly a Dorito. Lark

Sour Cream Ranch

• Like 1

With the negative attention of Obama's Cuban trip, and Brussel's, there will be another shooting in 5....4.....3.....2.....

Yep & then another pulpit pounding, finger pointing speech, followed by 'executive action' that has no chance of actually sticking. Guess I'd better go dump some money into Ruger and Smith & Wesson, looks like those stocks are about to jump again...

To bad she got shot and they get to deal with the mentalist bag which the deems normally protect..

• Like 1

lest you fellers get on your high horse, remember all the people killed by the Crusaders a 1000+ years ago, we have to pay for their crimes