Sign in to follow this  
stalkincoues

berger 7mm 180's, Mathews C4 MiniMax Cams

post-2205-0-28628800-1461733639_thumb.jpg

Mathews Conquest C4 with Mini Max cams!!! Limbdriver rest, string suppressor, and small G5 peep Solid great shooting bow, great hunting bow as well as target and much faster with these Mini Max cams. 28.5" draw approx now and I believe goes to around 65lbs with these cams. $300

post-2205-0-36383400-1461733130_thumb.jpg

5- Boxes 7mm Berger Hybrid 180's $35 ea.

Will trade a couple boxes for 180 Vld hunting bullets

Text me for more info or pics 623.9103753

Will post on multiple sites so first I'll take it gets it and I'll answer in order I receive them.

OK, got my 300 BLK SBR build fund finished, now for my custom fund :D

I'm only in the valley till tomorrow mid day so I'll be more likely to deal today or tomorrow while up here.

ad is updated with items sold.

• Like 1

I love my mini-14 RRR but mine uses magazines. ;)

Like mine too, have 2 of em. Actually one now, just walked in the door from selling this one.

Magazines? I like to read magazines, currently on the Backpacker Gear guide issue :D

post-2205-0-07646500-1459117239_thumb.jpg

Hopefully you aren't one of those people that tells others when they talk about pig hunting that a "Javelina isn't actually a pig" are ya? lol :P

I love my mini-14 RRR but mine uses magazines. ;)

Like mine too, have 2 of em. Actually one now, just walked in the door from selling this one.

Magazines? I like to read magazines, currently on the Backpacker Gear guide issue :D

IMG_1711.JPG

Hopefully you aren't one of those people that tells others when they talk about pig hunting that a "Javelina isn't actually a pig" are ya? lol :P

Nope! It is a pig, was declassified rat years ago. Good job on the sale they are awesome.

If your going to be in the Phoenix or Queen Creek area I can pick up the Rutumbo for Casey.

I won't be heading South of Safford at all. I should be going back through the valley within a couple weeks. If I still have it I will get with Big Browns on my next trip back through.

Thank you.