Chris

Fall hunt recommendations are up on G&F site

Elk and pronghorn hunts have been cancelled for the fall of 2016, refunds will be mailed back on or before January 1, 2017

Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 3

Interesting....looks like they are recomending 23 archery deer reopening in December this year.

Brian

Unit 9 December rut rifle hunt. 5 more tags for 13b rifle. 5 less tags for 13a archery. They are still assessing the 15s sheep situation.

No december rifle mule deer in 23 anymore...Looks like they are rotating the units a bit, I like it.

Adding 25 tags to all the 33 Coues hunts...what a joke 750 tags in the first 3 hunts for coues

50 more 12aw early rifle tags.

5a and 5b are gunna get pounded for deer. up 189 to 471 tags.

Lowered the archery tags on the kaibab and no more archery 21 in December, there is a 10 tag December 21 rifle mule deer though.

Lowered Kaibab archery and raised the rifle tags. That makes sense, NOT! Due to success rates in rifle being higher, they could lower the rifle tags, and raise the archery tags to have more hunters in the field. Drop 50 rifle tags, and add 75 archery.

Interesting....looks like they are recomending 23 archery deer reopening in December this year.

Brian

This is one of the dumbest ideas the could have. We are just now starting to see buck numbers come back around after the last slaying.

A few of my choices for deer and sheep wont be available next year. Back to the drawing board I guess.