Sign in to follow this  
coyotekeith

Quigley-Ford Long Range Scope (price drop)

I have a Quigley-Ford Long Range Scope for sale. 3-12X50mm This is a brand new scope, never been mounted. The crosshairs are etched out to 1000 yards. It is specifically set up for a 7mm RUM 150g 3450fps with a 200 yard zero. Looking at ballistics charts, it should be pretty close for anything in this ballistic range including 300 win mag 180g. The Quigley-Ford website retails this scope for about $875 and has a lifetime warranty. It's a very nice scope. I won it and just have no need for it. $600 OBO. Can call or text me at 575-574-2004 Thanks!

150 at 3450 is smoking!

Talk about hurt.

Coyotekeith, would you be willing to trade for two cats and a lizard? By the way, your profile picture is cool! Nice buck! I think I know where that tank is at....

Coyotekeith, would you be willing to trade for two cats and a lizard? By the way, your profile picture is cool! Nice buck! I think I know where that tank is at....

Negative! If you do know...Shhhh. I'll be sitting there come Sept. in my treestand.

Well, the trade offer still stands if you change your mind...... :) You might just kill that big buck or a bear on that tank.

That's the plan! Unless I draw elk then I'll be sitting there in January.

Nice looking scope! I just don't think I can load my .280 Remington hot enough to match those ballistics. Or the wife's 7mm-08..

You won't draw elk, game department has you black listed..............