Sign in to follow this  
gemule05

elk

That's good news. Maybe they'll notice that my buddy that put in with me is 72 years old and needs a tag quick before it's too late.

• Like 5

Well whatever they do they need to at least give me one tag for my house. Down to 6 pounds of elk, 0 deer, 2 pounds buffalo, 3 pounds lion and javi, and some catfish. We are about to starve to death over here.

• Like 5

"That's good news. Maybe they'll notice that my buddy that put in with me is 72 years old and needs a tag quick before it's too late."

I wish the drawings considered how much time applicants had left on this planet. I'll be 80 in a few months and a Rocky Mountain bighorn tag would be nice. :D

Bill Qumby

• Like 3

"That's good news. Maybe they'll notice that my buddy that put in with me is 72 years old and needs a tag quick before it's too late."I wish the drawings considered how much time applicants had left on this planet. I'll be 80 in a few months and a Rocky Mountain bighorn tag would be nice. :DBill Qumby

I agree. We need something for our elderly applicants. Good luck on getting your rocky tag soon.