Sign in to follow this  
Coueshunter77

Swaro 15x56 SLC (non hd) vs vortex kaibab 15x56 hd

Which is better glass between the old slc's or the Kaibabs. I've looked through the Kaibabs and really like them but over never looked through the older model SLC's. Also how does the Zeiss conquest 15x56 compare?

I rank them in this order. Swaro HD, Zeiss HD, Swaro non HD, kaibabs quite a way behind. Buy used swaros or zeiss instead of new kaibabs all day. I have spent a lot of time behind all of them, minus cabelas euro (meopta) but they are probably right there with zeiss HD.

• Like 1

Look through the zeiss hd before you pull the trigger. I had a tough time getting them to focus. I've looked through the meopta hd and thought they were better besides the swaro hds.

Zeiss warranty is 5 year no fault and lifetime after that.

Coues hunter you should go to cabelas and try their hd 15s and the zeiss i just got some of the cabelas euros and they are really nice and i hear the zeiss are about the same but some people have trouble with the zeiss ergonomics

Don't look through swaro hds,you'll get ruined..sold both my old slcs and went hd and the old slcs were awesome. not an infomercial for swaro but if your considering save your $ for the hds