Sign in to follow this  

Lamp shades

I'll bet you Amanda did it. Lol she got you good.

• Like 4

After all these years Lark has come out of the closet and accepted his fixation with what he thinks is the superior caliber.

Knew it would only be a matter of time.

Those lampshades would go great with my leg lamp...it's a major award! Italian too!

Nice job Amanda or whoever changed that name. :D

I bet the lady that hit me at Wallmart would buy them. Just don't let her get to close Lark..............BOB!

Was wondering what happened to ol Lark

If you cant beat em, join em right Lark...er, 7/08

Piss on this god damned site. If they can't even keep a password secure there's no telling what else they allow you don't know about.

I knew you'd come out of the clost soon enough lark.

Btw, with the help of an admin, I got ya. Now, your turn for some banjo lessons.

Ok, the name change has topped "Cornbagger" and the "Talking javelin"! Well played Casey, well played! Now we just have to see what the payback looks like? I hope Lark finds a couple granolas to let off some steam!

hahahah, April Fools Lark.....It was Casey's idea and I thought it was a great one! Especially since you are the king of April Fool's jokes here at CWT.

FYI, I don't have access to anyone's passwords. However, I can change anyone's names without their password.

I could change yours back but someone scooped up .270 while yours was changed!! Double whammy!! LOL!! :)

Oh man that makes it even better! I wish I would have thought of that second part Amanda! Thanks again for playing along Amanda, best April fools joke ever! Although I'm a little surprised they came to an end so quickly!

• Like 2

Lol, I'll bet a commie swooped up his name.

For April fools joke My buddys house I am living at, I called Him and said I just got home and the house is on fire. Had Him going for a minute. Kinda mean joke. Oh well. We only live once, have fun...............BOB!