AZHog

The Hit is ON!!!!

My Cabela's card shows an available credit limit change from yesterday in the amount of an elk tag! So someone in my home is going hunting! Plus, my older daughter and son-in-law drew elk tags too. Need to find out where and when now.

• Like 5

One charge for $90....one charge for $180. Wow! Looks like me OR my wife drew speed goat AND my 2 kids got speed goat on the same app.

• Like 4

Anyone get a hit yet from Bank of America or Desert Schools?

BofA

Cabela's Hit - Available credit just went down by $360. This means one of two things - 2 elk tags and 1 antelope tag for the family OR 4 antelope tags (we all applied separately, so not likely).

• Like 3

I'm gonna love it!! It seems like God has been closing and opening all the right doors lately! This is just one more blessing.

• Like 4

A trusted buddy at AGFD texted me this morning as I was on my way to a meeting to let me know the draw was happening. My daughter got drawn for elk and it was great to text her at school and let her know. She is EXCITED!

Then my buddy and I got a great laugh at the irony of the draw happening on April Fool's Day! How many people cried foul at first?

To all of you who have gotten drawn, especially your kids: CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK!!

• Like 5

Cabelas got hit for September bull elk(call and talk to a person for most recent pending charges).

I just called them - $50 jr elk for my youngest son and $135 for archery bull for me. Made my dang weekend with that (1) phone call. I could kiss you right on the mouth for that advise!

• Like 1