couesdeerhntr

Finally drew a 3a/3c early archery bull tag

I am thirty two years old and finally drew my first elk tag. I had to learn some hard lessons from getting a tag rejected for insufficient funds when they first started this online appication and they didnt ever try to contact me and losing my loyalty points and not getting a bonus point for that year as well and missing out on a unit nine elk tag i finally got lucky and drew this tag. So pumped and good luck to all those who got lucky and drew a tag

• Like 5

Awesome. Good luck. Dont chase the momster rack too hard and leave empty handed. Have fun

• Like 3

congrats! What a great hunt got get drawn for!

+1 To the above my 2nd hunt I waited years for and got caught up in the numbers game and walked home humbled and empty handed. To each his own- some don't care to go home with nothing but memories but I don't hunt to go home empty. Either way keep us updated as you scout etc. will be a great hunt for you!

Got a good tag for sure! How many points to draw? PM me if you want some advice or help. I can point you in the right direction.

I believe 11 was bonus pass this year

I would get ahold of a site sponsor on here Shane koury, he kills monsters every year and that's in his backyard

• Like 2

That's a great tag. Lots of big bulls in there. Congrats and sorry about the lost BPs - happened to me once because I put in for a BP and didn't include my hunting license number. Lost the BP and my loyalty point. Funny thing is I drew 13B the next year.

http://vid289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/kentpowellp/videos/MVI_0827_zpsscisk0w7.mp4

Here's an ok bull from 3C last year, couldn't convince my hunter there were elk in the hole because they weren't bugling. He stayed on top and I snuck down in. I could have killed this bull for 10 minutes while he went back and forth between sniffing cows.

Scout country and cows, bulls won't be there till the rut.

Kent

• Like 3

http://vid289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/kentpowellp/videos/MVI_0827_zpsscisk0w7.mp4

Here's an ok bull from 3C last year, couldn't convince my hunter there were elk in the hole because they weren't bugling. He stayed on top and I snuck down in. I could have killed this bull for 10 minutes while he went back and forth between sniffing cows.

Kent

Yeah, he's ok I guess.

• Like 1

Nice bull and footage Kent................BOB!

Kent

Yeah, he's ok I guess.

... he's not 400... he's not a settle for 380... he's not even a last day 350... just an ok rag...

Kent