Willflow

Monday hits

My brother applied with his chase debit and all activity he gets an immediate alert (I know because I actually set it up for him before the draw in feb.)

He must have been one of the "Next in Line" because he had a charge for a Late Bull Tag go on his card yesterday afternoon that was not previously there.

Looks like my father and brother will have back to back hunts in the same unit one right after the other- this is going to fun!

• Like 1

So if I have a cabelas card I need to call and see if there are pending charges. The current charges don't show up right away.

DOH

I believe you can compare the available credit to credit limit and see if anything is pending. Of course it just gets depressing after the 49th time. :(

It's that easy! You just call the number on the cabelas card and follow instructions until you talk to a real person. They will ask your name, credit card #, a question you only know the answer to, and your last 4 numbers of your social. Ask for your last pending charges. :)

TJ

• Like 2

My brother applied with his chase debit and all activity he gets an immediate alert (I know because I actually set it up for him before the draw in feb.)

He must have been one of the "Next in Line" because he had a charge for a Late Bull Tag go on his card yesterday afternoon that was not previously there.

Looks like my father and brother will have back to back hunts in the same unit one right after the other- this is going to fun!

I don't think he would have been one of the beneficiaries of someone's card not going through... AZGFD didn't start calling until Monday. As I understand it, they give you (3) calls over (72) hours before you lose the tag.

It's that easy! You just call the number on the cabelas card and follow instructions until you talk to a real person. They will ask your name, credit card #, a question you only know the answer to, and your last 4 numbers of your social. Ask for your last pending charges. :)

TJ

Wow I just click the button on my bank's app on my phone and see nothing. I don't even have to talk to someone...has always baffled me that Cabela's visa is so slow to post and everyone has to call. I'm sure other cards are like that and just a lot of Cabela's cards in this group so it stands out.