Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Outdoorsmans

Just a thanks to Jake at Outdoorsmans for working with me to buy a adapter for the swaros!

Great company with quality hunting gear

Thanks man

• Like 4

That is good to hear. I have been thinking about trying to head down there to check out there packs. There are a few I have wanted to look at but with them being here locally it makes it easier to put your hands on it and make sure it;s worth the money to drop on it.

• Like 2

But have way exploded prices..

You only pay once on quality stuff, it's like buying a pair of swaros bro!

• Like 2

And when I said Jake worked with me, he went the extra mile to get my adapter to me on time! My work schedule is pretty screwed up. He made sure I was able to receive my adapter last minute before my hunt. I think that's where a great and poor companies stands out with their customer service. A lot of companies these days are lacking in "customer first".

• Like 1

I'm so thankful for the outdoorsman for so many things they have done for me customer service wise that i don't know where to begin. Everyone down there is just amazing!! I couldn't say thank you enough to the store, for how many times they helped me with anything under the sun. I'm hard on gear, and it just seems i always come out of there with a big smile, like i just hit the "that was easy button". Thanks especially to cody, what a class act!!!

• Like 2

I agree. As a bonus your supporting a hunting company.

There are some many company's that make gear that are Anti hunting.

• Like 2

I have one of the 1st packs they came out with. Wanted to add a lumbar support. Well it didn't work on the older hip belts. They put a new updated belt....no charge. thats top notch customer service in my book!

But have way exploded prices..

You only pay once on quality stuff, it's like buying a pair of swaros bro!

^^^^ This. Outdoorsman's gear performs. Customer service is outstanding also.