phillyphan

Vortex Optics 40% off for Vets, Military and Law Enforcement

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but Vortex is giving us another reason to love their company even more on top of their outstanding warranty. All Military, Veterans and Law Enforcement receive 40% MSRP after signing up on their website. I did it a few weeks ago and made my first purchase this week. Just go to vortexoptics.com and sign up and provide the requested information. Just click on the link below and it takes you right to their enrollment page.

When you make your first order, there is a place you can enter for referrals. If you feel up to it you can say I referred you ( Joel Juarez, 85209).

I bought some Vortex Viper HD 12x50 Binos for $455. Amazon has them for $680 I believe and that's before taxes. Oh yeah, there's no sales tax.

Hope some of you can use this great benefit. Not many companies offer deals like this to Military and LE, so it's cool to see them do this.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/military_le_program

Update: Oakley does it too with a 50% off discount.

https://www.oakleysi.com/osiregister

I have used this on other sites also. Some companys still give veterans discounts.

• Like 1

I have used this on other sites also. Some companys still give veterans discounts.

What companies do you know of? I've been trying to find more that do this type of thing. I find some that offer 5-10% off at times, but never anything like 40%. It would be cool to come up with a list of companies that do and what their discount is so everyone is aware.

I do know that in the past they asked that these programs be kept discret.

Vortex order form has a spot on the form that asks for who referred you to the program. It doesn't mention anything about keeping the program quiet.

I think they changed that policy last year. When I used the discount, I was told to keep the prices confidential. Now they are giving referral discounts.

I think they changed that policy last year. When I used the discount, I was told to keep the prices confidential. Now they are giving referral discounts.

I guess I could always delete the content of my post if I need to.

They have had this program for a long time. The only difference lately is the discount went from 35% to 40%. Vortex is a great company!

• Like 2

I do know that in the past they asked that these programs be kept discret.

Then go to the one i posted above...Those websites are for people who qualify for them....Firefighters, veterans, teachers, etc..... If people dont use them they wont be available anymore....I completely disagree with keeping this a secret...Vortex is a huge company...If they wanted to keep it secret then they wouldnt offer...They usually just put a limit on what you can buy...

• Like 1

I don't think vortex cares if you spread it around. And people can do the math 40% off their mrsp. Sometimes their msrp is so high the end price is close to what you can buy stuff at the store for. Other stuff you can save a couple hundred bucks for. The promotive website has a lot of discounts for different people. Guides, LEO, military, Firefighters, EMTS among others.

• Like 1

I don't think vortex cares if you spread it around. And people can do the math 40% off their mrsp. Sometimes their msrp is so high the end price is close to what you can buy stuff at the store for. Other stuff you can save a couple hundred bucks for. The promotive website has a lot of discounts for different people. Guides, LEO, military, Firefighters, EMTS among others.

Yep, they do raise the msrp, but its still cheaper than retail from box stores. Only thing is sometimes it takes a while to get it shipped.

Their Razor HD Gen II 3-18 rifle scope MSRP = $2999 -40% = $1800

The going price online is around $2100-$2200

So, they are offering offer a nice discount of around $300-$400

I can buy a lot of trail cams with that $400 savings :o :o :o :o

• Like 2

Yep, they do raise the msrp, but its still cheaper than retail from box stores. Only thing is sometimes it takes a while to get it shipped.

Got the binos shipped right away and the scope is on backorder for 4 to 6 months, so I understand that. The binos were around $250 savings from the lowest online price I could find, that's a great deal in my opinion.

Their Razor HD Gen II 3-18 rifle scope MSRP = $2999 -40% = $1800

The going price online is around $2100-$2200

So, they are offering offer a nice discount of around $300-$400

I can buy a lot of trail cams with that $400 savings :o :o :o :o

And an added discount is there's no sales tax, which at $2000 could be around $180 on top of that depending on where you order it from.

• Like 1