phillyphan

Vortex Optics 40% off for Vets, Military and Law Enforcement

I've ordered several times, and talked to the customer rep about this. They just don't want people reselling the products and making money on the discounted price. They want you to tell eligible people about the program heck you can google it, Its on the internet for the world to see.. And as for the price anyone that can subtract 40% off the MSRP will know the price. This is why they made a referral program.

"The Referral program allows you to accrue 5% of any order total placed by any LEO/Military personnel you refer to us, which you can then use toward any future purchase you make with Vortex Optics. There is no limit on the amount you can accrue, and so long as each new referral lists your name and ZIP code on their order form, we will automatically apply it to your account."

http://partners.vortexoptics.com/?request=mille

Thank you very much for this post. At first I was skeptical being that I thought it was too good to be true but this site is amazing. There is so much more on this site than I could've imagined. One of the best deals that I've seen yet are for Bushnell and Tru-fire products after you pass the three multiple choice/true or false quizzes to become an "expert". Totally worth a look for anyone who is curious.

• Like 1

I have used this on other sites also. Some companys still give veterans discounts.

What companies do you know of? I've been trying to find more that do this type of thing. I find some that offer 5-10% off at times, but never anything like 40%. It would be cool to come up with a list of companies that do and what their discount is so everyone is aware.

The company that I represent honors the Vortex Mil/LE pricing. Call me at 800-720-9625 and ask for Sean. If we have it in stock, I'll have it on your doorstep in under a week usually.

• Like 1