Arrowsniper

G&F page....somethings happening!

Everything is working on my portal login, it's kinda cool how it shows your old drawn results, and how far back it goes. All of your successful draw hunts and all of the not drawn.

But nothing about this draw!

How do you get to the Portal. I can't find it. Help!!!

Cool your jets boys, it is not really official until you can hold your permit in your hand.

I know they get to it when they get to it, but I'm taking two weeks off for this hunt.(Tons of scouting!) I need to solidify those days off for work ASAP.

• Like 1

I was too young to worry about the vacation time back when the results came out in July but I'd imagine people were losing their minds back then. We know three months earlier now and can't handle it.

Last year guys with strip archery tags got the results like 3-4 weeks before the hunt didn't they?

And probably will again this year if they are lucky.

Seems after they started the Portaliet everything got slower !!

I think they should go back to charging everyones card for the app fee and the tag and send a refund check back like they use to or credit it back to account if not drawn.Then we would all be back to sweating it out tell you got to call the hotline or got your tag in mail. This would get rid of all the declined cards and call backs and delay in results. They fix that and we will all be able to take appropriate vacation time in a timely manner. But i am sure that will somehow be fraud cuz i am not a bank guy but hey it sounds good😄

If you think about it, in a normal situation, it really is. But I work with 3 other managers- and it's near Thanksgiving. There has to be coverage- so the sooner I get this OK'd the better.