Arrowsniper

G&F page....somethings happening!

I think they should go back to charging everyones card for the app fee and the tag and send a refund check back like they use to or credit it back to account if not drawn.Then we would all be back to sweating it out tell you got to call the hotline or got your tag in mail. This would get rid of all the declined cards and call backs and delay in results. They fix that and we will all be able to take appropriate vacation time in a timely manner. But i am sure that will somehow be fraud cuz i am not a bank guy but hey it sounds good😄

I agree with you 100%

If your portal isn't showing any information it is most likely as you haven't filled in your department ID section. This is your 9 digit social without any spaces. Edit this in your profile details and everything old will appear.

• Like 2

If your portal isn't showing any information it is most likely as you haven't filled in your department ID section. This is your 9 digit social without any spaces. Edit this in your profile details and everything old will appear.

I just did what you said and all my old info is now showing. Your department ID isn't always your social though.

But for those who are getting November tags you have like 7 months advanced notice.

And some don't care as much as others!

Glad it worked for you also. That's correct, if you have been issued an ID number you would enter that. However if you haven't ever been assigned a number your default ID is your social.

Hope this helps everyone

I think they should go back to charging everyones card for the app fee and the tag and send a refund check back like they use to or credit it back to account if not drawn.Then we would all be back to sweating it out tell you got to call the hotline or got your tag in mail. This would get rid of all the declined cards and call backs and delay in results. They fix that and we will all be able to take appropriate vacation time in a timely manner. But i am sure that will somehow be fraud cuz i am not a bank guy but hey it sounds good

I agree with you 100%

They have never charged cards up front and issued refunds. There is an AZ law against that.

• Like 2

It wan't that many years ago that we didn't have an early (Feb) application at all... Elk and antelope were in the same draw with deer and sheep.

Sometimes, the good ol' days weren't all that good LOL. AZGFD - I take the good with the bad.

I just did what you said and all my old info is now showing. Your department ID isn't always your social though.

Worked for me too, appreciate the info that portal was driving me nuts

I think they should go back to charging everyones card for the app fee and the tag and send a refund check back like they use to or credit it back to account if not drawn.Then we would all be back to sweating it out tell you got to call the hotline or got your tag in mail. This would get rid of all the declined cards and call backs and delay in results. They fix that and we will all be able to take appropriate vacation time in a timely manner. But i am sure that will somehow be fraud cuz i am not a bank guy but hey it sounds good

I agree with you 100%

They have never charged cards up front and issued refunds. There is an AZ law against that.

Yup. Still baffles me so many people don't know this. And the whole racking up "interest" deal.

It'd be nice to see this law changed to allow them to charge cards up front. Seems it'd avoid a lot of problems.

Remember when you put in for everything in June, paper application, paid with a check, and didn't know you were drawn until you found out by calling (hit redial 1000x till you got through. Still.....that never took more than 6 weeks, start to finish!!!

I agree with you 100%

Yup. Still baffles me so many people don't know this. And the whole racking up "interest" deal.

It'd be nice to see this law changed to allow them to charge cards up front. Seems it'd avoid a lot of problems.

I know how it works and it doesn't work very good. They have to change something or it will never get better. Almost 2 weeks after charging cards and still no results.