Sign in to follow this  
TAM

Trail cameras

I have several trail cameras that I would like to sell. All cameras are in working order and have been tested by myself to verify proper functionality. I would prefer to sell as "package deals" but will sell individually for the higher listed price. I live in Prescott Valley so arrangements can be made to meet in vicinity for pick up. I am also in Mesa at Williams Field High School on Wednesday nights from about 7pm to 9pm if that helps. All cameras listed take from 6-10 AA batteries and SD cards which are not included in sale. We can work out other payment details through Paypal, check through mail, etc.

1 - camera $60 each.

2 - cameras $50 each and you pay shipping.

3 or more cameras $50 each and I will pay shipping.

If you want to buy something just respond to this listing which camera(s) and quantity you want to commit to buying and then PM me your details.

Thanks for looking - Tim

5 - Scout Guard cameras. 3 are low glow, 2 are no glow. These have 1 second triggers and take some of the best daytime pictures I've ever seen. Easy to program and operate and have a built in display for viewing in the field. These were purchased brand new in the Fall of 2015 and used for one season in Mexico.

post-25-0-78298300-1460483355_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-94772000-1460483399_thumb.jpg

3 Bushnell Lightning Fire no glow cameras. These have extremely fast sub 1 second triggers and are simple to program and operate. These were bought brand new in the Fall of 2015 and used for one season in Mexico.

post-25-0-52846300-1460483747_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-52066800-1460483786_thumb.jpg

2 Stealth cams. 1 low glow and 1 no glow. These are both nice because they have external programing and external picture counters that you don't need to open the case to see. Simple to operate. These were purchased brand new in the Fall of 2015 and used for one season in Mexico.

post-25-0-57731100-1460484023_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-59210000-1460484056_thumb.jpg

Last up I have a Wildgame, a Stealth Cam, and a Wildview. All three older models but they still work just fine. The Stealth Cam even has a "custom" camo job that was on it when I bought it that I will not charge any extra for... ; ) $20 each or all 3 for $50 and I will pay the shipping up to $10.

post-25-0-77976300-1460484301_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Tim, We want the 3 low glow Scout Guard camera. Send me info so I can make payment.

All cameras sold except the two Scout Guard no glows.

At this time all cameras are sold and PM's have been sent.

I do still have several older Stealth Cams that I am in the process of testing that I will be posting for sale soon. If anyone has any interest in those you can PM me and I can give you the details and prices before I post them here.

Thank you all for your interest.