No not to me, sold mine couple years back! But again I'm not hardcore like some others!

• Like 1

My friends and I have this debate every year( when were out hunting) and the one I call OLE one EYE PAT refuses to use anything else despite the weight. I personally can't stand to use a spotter for more than 1 minute,not for the weight, but for the headaches Ive gotten. My buddy uses his for general glassing and I swear one eye is bigger than the other....Im with Vowell on this one

• Like 2

I carry the Sts 65 hd 25x to 50x swaro. I can't imagine not having a sporting scope in the pack in glass able country. A spotting scope has saved me hundreds of uneeded stocks when the animal looked big through the 15 power binos at distance but after Looking through the 65 hd spotter and only then determined it wasn't worth it. For trophy hunting the spotters a must. I personally wouldn't carry the 95 as much as I hike because the 65 is enough In almost every situation. However I wish I had a 95 to put in my truck looking far way from the road parked on. That's when the 95 feels like it's a must for 1.5 mile plus looks when not hiking while hunting.

Sorry for the delayed response Chris, I was up fly-fishing and trying to do some yote calling yesterday.

As for the STX95 it runs around $4,428.00 before tax and $4,800 after.

Call me at the shop and we can discuss it more if you are interested. 1-800-291-8065

Jake

I have NEW (1) Swarovski STS HD & (1) ATS HD 25-50x80 Wide Angle spotting scopes for sale (one angled and one straight). Both are brand new never used in their original factory boxes. These are the HD models, both have the upgraded 25-50x Wide Angle eye pieces (much better than the 20-60x eye piece. I just bought these and unfortunately must part. I am selling them cheaper than you'll find these new by several hundred anywhere.

I can send pics if needed, but it's not too exciting, still in the factory box. :) I've attached stock photos from online, but this is exactly what they look like I just haven't even used them yet.

$2899 obo (no tax as I'm not a business, just selling my personally bought items)

If interested, shoot me a message as I don't expect these to last too long at these prices. Cheapest you'll find online NEW on eBay, Google, or Amazon for these with better wide angle eye pieces is $3098, or with the standard eye pieces for $2948 and often plus tax and shipping.