Sign in to follow this  
SWINGBOW

1,2b,2c Muzzleloader for my 13 year old!

I can't believe my son's luck. Put him in for this hunt "knowing" that he would just get another bonus point. This kid is already quite an accomplished hunter. He took his 10th deer this passed January, a nice 100ish coues in Sonora. He has never had an elk tag but has been with me on a few archery elk hunts. Can't wait to chase rutting Az bulls with him again. Congrats to all the lucky elk hunters! I'm on cloud 9!!!

• Like 2

I can't believe my son's luck. Put him in for this hunt "knowing" that he would just get another bonus point. This kid is already quite an accomplished hunter. He took his 10th deer this passed January, a nice 100ish coues in Sonora. He has never had an elk tag but has been with me on a few archery elk hunts. Can't wait to chase rutting Az bulls with him again. Congrats to all the lucky elk hunters! I'm on cloud 9!!!

you hunting with a3?

you hunting with a3?

Haven't ruled out hiring an outfitter but pretty sure we are going to do it on our own.

• Like 1