Sign in to follow this  
reezenhunter

Rez bull how big

And i though 335" was low......looks massive, good tine length, huge 3rds. Probably not real wide, i'm gonna say 350+

they are kinda hard pics to say because the lighting is making the mass look kinda weak. but with the 3's and 5's. 4th on the left looks strong. id say about

122kirl.jpg

i keep looking at it and its growing on me though.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm way off but he looks closer to 380 than 330 to me.

• Like 5

Those beams cost him 10-15" but the thirds make up for that. Hard to tell with only being able to see his head but I'd say 345 minimum and pushing 355?

Put him down and measure him for us!! Everyone is getting sucked in on his g3's which are impressive in length but I am not seeing much in mass for any of the tines much less his main beams(which look to be lacking in length as you stated) ... I still think somewhere in the 320's and 335 would be on the high side but going over that seems a stretch .... Seen a lot of Bulls guys said were 350 plus that went at or under 320 when they hit the Dirt.

• Like 1

Put him down and measure him for us!! Everyone is getting sucked in on his g3's which are impressive in length but I am not seeing much in mass for any of the tines much less his main beams(which look to be lacking in length as you stated) ... I still think somewhere in the 320's and 335 would be on the high side but going over that seems a stretch .... Seen a lot of Bulls guys said were 350 plus that went at or under 320 when they hit the Dirt.

Show me a pic of what you think a 350 looks like