Sign in to follow this  
jeremiah lindsey

3b

Me and my dad ended up with the early muzzleloader tag... first time in the unit, plan on spending lots of time learning the country up there.

• Like 2

we had 6 combined... we lucked out big time, we really have no buisness having a tag like this with the amount of points we had, but we will take it!

• Like 1

we had 6 combined... we lucked out big time, we really have no buisness having a tag like this with the amount of points we had, but we will take it!

get ready for the best time of your life.

• Like 1

AZ draw is special like that lol. Some guy I know has more than double that and didn't draw. Good luck with my tag haha!!

AZ draw is special like that lol. Some guy I know has more than double that and didn't draw. Good luck with my tag haha!!

You and me both! That's alright, it's how it works. I drew my antelope tag with way less than max and had the hunt of a lifetime.

Please be sure to post pics. That's going to be an awesome hunt and I would love to see how it went.

^ nice bull

If I had it to all over again I would have passed him since he is basically a 5x5 but the fronts and mass and the fact that he was 40 yards broadside for a 16 year old I had to take him

e7hra8.jpg

era4br.jpg

• Like 1

Nice bulls guys.. its a little to early to be as pumped up as i am for this tag.. I am sure time is going to slow down drastically now!

Nice bulls guys.. its a little to early to be as pumped up as i am for this tag.. I am sure time is going to slow down drastically now!

145 days till the opener.