Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Guess it's time

I've always been a paper money guy - hate to use plastic or at least keep it to a minimum

But after seeing todays paper and what the future holds for the newly designed 20- 10- 5

its time for me to go all plastic

to be honest - I most likely won't carry any paper money once all this gets done

call me what you want - that's my opinion!

Obammer likes it!

my up links not workin

harriet tubman was a gun toting republican and andrew jackson founded the democratic party. just something to think about.

Obama will learn all this from the news, and then blame Bush.
  • Like 3

OP,

What if you won $100,000.00 in prize money but the only stipulation was that you would have to accept the prize money in twenty dollar Hariet Tubman bills, would you accept the prize money or not????

this is part of the plan to get everyone to stop carrying cash and slowly get on a one world currency.

• Like 1

harriet tubman was a gun toting republican and andrew jackson founded the democratic party. just something to think about.

Whaaattt????? You mean Andrew Jackson, the wealthy slave owner, founded the democratic party? How can that be? I thought democrars were against slavery! Lol

• Like 1

I nominate Obama for the $3 dollar bill. To make it epic, put a portrait of the elusive Arizona feral pig on the back

I see no issue with it other than I am sick of the focus of politics being on social BS and trying to appease Those who choose to fly under a banner of being a Minority ... You are American or You are not American seems pretty simple... As long as the label of minority keeps getting them handouts, attention and the power of the few to change the will of the many with our corrupt PC government ... They will never realize that they are just American. Social Politics needs to end and our elected official should be working on the real issues that can make substantial change in the quality of life for all Americans ... You can put who ever you want on a bill and it does not mean a dang thing if at the end of the week you do not have any left.

p.s. Harriet Tubman would make 90% of the so called men in the last couple generations look like little girls ! Brain Surgery while Biting a Bullet !

• Like 1