Sign in to follow this  
125coues

Yeti Cooler Raffle

The NWTF East Valley Tom's chapter is having a raffle for a White Yeti Tundra 50 cooler. Ticket prices are $10 each or 3 for $25. You can order tickets at the following website http://www.nwtfarizona.org/purchase-tickets-here2.html call Kathi directly at 928-635-1443 or 480-688-1741. The proceeds will benefit the Youth Scholarship and prizes.

Yeti Raffle.pdf

How many tickets are being sold?

150 tickets or by June 15th

Big bump,let's get these tickets sold.

Let's bump this back up for a great cause and two hard-working people committed to conservation. I bought my 3/$25 the other day. Let's get these tickets sold out!

Thank you Brian and Sean. We are about 1/2 way sold out. Come on guys, get yours before it is too late. Thanks for every ones support.

It just dawned on me to post that up on our chapter's Facebook page to help you promote it. Sorry it took me so long to figure that out. You've probably figured out I can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes! :wacko:

Thanks ,we are getting close to our goal

of ticket sales .

Mark

OK, If you have not purchased tickets, or want to get more now is the time. We have 45 tickets left and what ever is left by Friday we will be selling them at the Sportsmans Warehouse. Click on this link to purchase: http://www.nwtfarizona.org/purchase-tickets-here2.html

The winner was drawn at Sportsman's Warehouse on Saturday....The lucky winner was Alan Bierce. Thanks again for every ones support.