Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

Sold (please delete)

I know I'll jinx my self. I still have things in the freezer I didn't take in yet. So I figure if I have the money saved I'll drop him off on my way back home. Haven't decided what type of mount I want tho. Probably won't sell it all, just exploring my options hoping someone wants something.

Plenty of good taxidermists in the valley. Expect to pay $12-1,500 for a shoulder mount

What Noveske lower is that?

Might be willing to sell the upper if the other guy that's asking about the lower wants it.

Does it have a chainsaw in the trigger guard?

If only I could make the "good guy" (seller and buyers) lists. Maybe then I could sell these things. lol.......................Bump

If only I could make the "good guy" (seller and buyers) lists. Maybe then I could sell these things. lol.......................Bump

Pretty sure most of us couldnt care less about those lists. Ive never dealt with anyone on here I wouldnt deal with again. Everyone is a good seller buyer whatever in my opinion.

• Like 2

Pretty sure most of us couldnt care less about those lists. Ive never dealt with anyone on here I wouldnt deal with again. Everyone is a good seller buyer whatever in my opinion.
your a good salesman so I'm sure your a good seller too! If you were in Tucson I'd be looking at a few things, some that already sold.

I was just poking fun.......I have bought from several people on here and sold to quite a few. Was just being more creative than saying "bump".