deserthntr

anybody need work?

i am looking to hire a couple guys at my shop, im a manager for discount tire co. we are in need of dependable, hard working guys to work on vehicles. we only deal with tires and wheels so no mechanical knowledge necessary and we do on the job training. this job is geared more towards younger guys, so if any of you have kids in high school or college that want to work, or you can handle long hot days at a fast pace shoot me a pm and i can give you more details. im at the southern/mcclintock location in tempe. we have extremely flexible hours to work around school schedules

• Like 14

Thats nice of You .Hope you find some good kids..................BOB!

Congrats Conor on the Promotion. I need to send Braedon down there during the summer the next few years.

heck ya houston send braedon on down and he can come earn some money! weve got plenty of room at our house!

you'd start at 10 an hour, with tons of room to grow and make more money. its great for teaching your kids a hard work ethic ;)

gixxer im at southern/mcclintock in tempe

rossislider i look forward to hiring him in a couple years!

I can work weekends if needed I work 50 hours a week as a warehouse manager at rjschinner but i would be open if you needed weekend help and don't worry about pay I'd take 10 an hour also I'm off by 4 and can work after work during week days

This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to get there foot in the door for what may be better things to come from Discount. My wife and I personally shop here for our tires because of Connor, aka deserthntr, who has treated us with the upmost respect. I guarantee you won't be treated any better so if you have a son your daughter who wants to work with Connor I give my endorsement for what it's worth. :)

TJ

• Like 4

flatlander thanks!

reezenhunter ill send you a pm with more details and my phone number, could use all the weekend help we can get!

I can work weekends if needed I work 50 hours a week as a warehouse manager at rjschinner but i would be open if you needed weekend help and don't worry about pay I'd take 10 an hour also I'm off by 4 and can work after work during week days

If you are a millennial and have a work ethic like that you are gonna go far in life! You have already out paced the vast majority of your generation. Laziest bunch of crybabies I've ever seen.

• Like 1

thanks tj! i think you talk me up a little but i appreciate the kind words! hey now 208... some of us millenials arent so bad putting in 60 hrs of work a week and going to school full time ;) but i do agree with you on most of them lol