Sign in to follow this  
GWBowhunterAZ

Minox 15x58 ED Newly refurbished by Minox

Hey all I've got a set of Minox 15x58ED binos up for grabs. Purchased these late last year and they have been nothing but a great set of binos for me. BUT. I drew a rifle bull tag this year and would like to finish dressing my rifle up a bit better. I just got them back from Minox. The retaining washers on the front were replaced for a new seal and refilled with argon, they have been refocused, all lenses were polished, and new eye cups installed. As far as the lenses go, there are 3 small scratches on one of the objective lenses. I was reassured by Minox that new glass was not necessary and that they had no affect on the coating or clarity of the glass. I can second that as I used them this last weekend a bit and had zero trouble with any glare or clarity. I'm looking to get $600 OBO on these, that would bring me to even on what I've got into them. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. Located in Tucson and I am not opposed to shipping. Thanks for looking, and have a good day.

post-8767-0-07003700-1462999230_thumb.jpg

post-8767-0-90552200-1462999269_thumb.jpg

post-8767-0-38725800-1462999306_thumb.jpg

Great glass and good relief for eye glass wearers. Free bump, I have a pair.

• Like 1