Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Wendy's Trend

Haven't seen anything about it, but haven't been looking either...I wonder how the self-checkout lanes at groceries and other stores have affected clerk numbers...

Next they will claim robots are racist

Which restroom do the robots use??lol

I would like to build a robot that would take a huge dump on the White House lawn.

• Like 2

Next they will claim robots are racist

Which restroom do the robots use??lol

I would like to build a robot that would take a huge dump on the White House lawn.

I'll help fund that project!

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg

We need to legalize marijuana and prostitution, maybe they can charge $15.00 lol.

• Like 1

Maybe the machine can get my order right . Although I'm against replacing people with machines.These people need to realize these jobs are not careers. They should be used by our youth as a temporary income and a gateway too better themselves. Obviously the odumbass people don't get it but they never will they are all about the " gibs me mo "

• Like 1

It was stated that Target Corp lost 2-3 billion dollars so far because of the bathroom boycott. They are standing firm on their policy. Liberals don't seem to grasp the concept of economics.

• Like 2

Amen to what eagle mt said... fast food should be a stepping stone to something better. If you're 30, 40, or 50yrs old and still working fast food, and unhappy with your work/wage...then you need to take a hard look at yourself. If you're happy with it then great.

• Like 1

If I'm 40-50 and working for a fast food place it'll be because I lost a job and don't take handouts! But in my line of work I can have a job the same day if/or when I lose mine (not likely to lose it) I washed dishes for a restaurant and worked at a shop while in trade school. Worked 40+ a week and school 8 hours a day. This wasn't in the old timers era either, it was late 90's early 2000's. Also while in school and working I never thought once about not doing it that way, it was just what had to be done. I worked for the wage I was given and was happy to have it, didn't have time to protest or complain that life isn't fair because in my world life was fair!!

• Like 7

My first job was Gordo's Mexacateria in Tucson. $2.65 an hour. We did our job and didn't complain. I would work 2 or 3 jobs when I had to.