Sign in to follow this  
elkman

Double buck taxidermy ??

So I don't know I'm asking. But can't this stuff be reported to bbb and him lose his license and not be able to practice?

The BBB has no power to take away a license. They can only provide reports for consumers to follow. The taxidermy association would be a start, but again I don't think they have any true power. I'm really surprised this guy still gets business. I thought it was common knowledge that his operation was like this. I've seen it come up atleast a half dozen times on forums in the last year or two. He used to place pics on the Rutnhard forum when it was still in existence, and people would always post comments like "looks great!" and "awesome work". I remember seeing it and thinking, if that was my work I'd be driving as fast as I could to Mogollon to have him fix it!!!

Man, you guys are harsh. I have had a bunch of work done there, and all have been very realistic.

My gay bobcat I shot...

o-HILARIOUSLY-BAD-TAXIDERMY-facebook-550

Another bobcat that was laughing at the gay bobcat when I shot him...

bad-taxidermy-cat_zpstwsadlqe.jpg

The lion that was tapping his buddy to look at the gay bobcat I shot...

3471561458_6ec09a753c_o_zpsfgbiubur.jpg

The polar bear and brown bears that were watching the gay bobcat in shock and awe....

enhanced-buzz-28904-1337622903-10_zpsemy

1396540773533d8565b0067_zpsps6oczg9.jpg

And the disgusted coyote watching the gay bobcat...

7ebd240db719e3a4fb2aa1811d9f22f8_zpsi662

Man that was a good day of hunting.

• Like 9

You just need a gay horse now. All you gotta feed his is Haaaaaay

Man, you guys are harsh. I have had a bunch of work done there, and all have been very realistic.

My gay bobcat I shot...

o-HILARIOUSLY-BAD-TAXIDERMY-facebook-550

Another bobcat that was laughing at the gay bobcat when I shot him...

bad-taxidermy-cat_zpstwsadlqe.jpg

The lion that was tapping his buddy to look at the gay bobcat I shot...

3471561458_6ec09a753c_o_zpsfgbiubur.jpg

The polar bear and brown bears that were watching the gay bobcat in shock and awe....

enhanced-buzz-28904-1337622903-10_zpsemy

1396540773533d8565b0067_zpsps6oczg9.jpg

And the disgusted coyote watching the gay bobcat...

7ebd240db719e3a4fb2aa1811d9f22f8_zpsi662

Man that was a good day of hunting.

Post of the week right there!

Thanks That was funny, now if I can just get the tears out of my eyes. And by the way ,that coues skin looks like it was pickled , not tanned.Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I also made the mistake and used him for my trophy muley (avatar) I took back in 2014. He has also using the same excuses as reported by everyone who has had bad experiences with his service. AZGFD can't do anything about this. The only thing that can be done is taking him to small claims court. The sad thing about my situation with him is he is indirectly related to my family and goes to show how bad the integrity this guy has.

Once a taxidermist loses his reputation - he will not be around long

All this is sad to say old news - as Rick took a bashing on the late rut-n-hard site, which by the way built his business.

Sad to know he has never once admitted he is bad for the taxidermy business and rips people off , with out any signs of guilt or remorse- or refund

I'd say more but all we can do is spread the word.

Sorry for all those who put their trust and mounts and money in his hands and regretted it !

the numbers just keep coming

By the way does anyone know if he's still putting out mounts these days.

As a thought - a lot of people come to the seminars for deer - elk antelope turkey etc .

be nice if a list of good and bad taxidermists and meat processors was available for all the newbies

be nice if a list was available to all hunters

He better not be at the AZ Deer Associationbanquet tomorrow. I will tell everyone there if he is.

• Like 4

Why do these Association keep offering his services if he is such dirt bag? Am I missing something? I'd be just as mad to find out this guy screwed up my trophy as I would to find out that NO ONE has said anything to the association who is using his services.

I made a post about this in Jan 2015 titled"Taxidermy Warning" and after 5 pages it was locked out ,so this is not a new subject .This guy Rick has been lying to people for years and if you want to reread my post just do a search and if someone wants to put a link to it be my guest.

Taxidermy Warning

by 125coues

• Like 1