general

Cabin Rental in Alpine... Unit 1 and 27

If anyone is interested in renting my cabin for their elk hunt please shoot me a PM.

Cabin is in Alpine and is 2br 2bath with a loft. It can sleep 6

Would also be available to rent during the summer

Pm for details. Still have some of the hunts available.

post-4436-0-88822200-1463529178_thumb.jpg

post-4436-0-07890200-1463529188_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

why would anyone want to stay in a heated cabin with electricity, running water and shower and toilet? I love packing my truck with to much gear, but yet forgetting stuff, setting it all up, fixing what breaks, going to bed and waking up cold, killing an animal and having to pack it up with all my gear, after I break camp, on my already overloaded truck/trailer. :rolleyes:

Too bad I didn't draw my first choice, Unit 1 or I would be hitting you up. Unit 8 will have to do.

• Like 2

Any chance on renting in Oct for rifle cow hunt? I would need room for horse trailer and portable corral? Only 2 ocupants both respectfull males

There is a new "Horse-tel" in Alpine run by Dink Robart for those that do not have a place to temporarily take care of their horses

There is a new "Horse-tel" in Alpine run by Dink Robart for those that do not have a place to temporarily take care of their horses

Wow Dink is still there. I used to love that place.

Just outta curiosity, why couldnt you have a horse and trailer there? Seems unamerican to have a place like that and not be able to put a horse on it or be able to have a trailer.