lucky2hunt

Northern AZ Mule Deer Foundation Banquet

If you want a chance to win a firearm... this is the banquet to hit! We will have over 40 firearms to giveaway along with tons of hunting, camping, and outdoor gear. We will also have hunting trips, golfing trips, trips to the beach and much much more.

If you would like to join us June 18th to help raise funds to help conserve and protect our Arizona mule deer herds contact myself, Ilene Hailey - ihailey@aol.com or call Jr Decker at Bull Basin Archery @ 928-526-1025.

post-647-0-05110800-1464059150_thumb.jpg

YAY!! We are going.....Looking forward to an evening of fun....TJ and Peg ya'll need to come, I am sure you can stay with Ilene and Roger, if not come to our house our doors are always open.

• Like 1

When you doing paysons banquet ??

Not sure.... we are a two separate chapters. I looked at the event calendar on the National Foundations website and it is not listed yet. You're welcome to come to Flagstaff though! :rolleyes:

YAY!! We are going.....Looking forward to an evening of fun....TJ and Peg ya'll need to come, I am sure you can stay with Ilene and Roger, if not come to our house our doors are always open.

Excited to see you guys Kathi! Unfortunately, I believe TJ and Peggy have a family function down in the Valley that day <_<

Don't miss out on a great banquet in the cool pines of Flagstaff, AZ... June 18th. Tons of raffles, auction items and fun! ***Over 40 firearms***

post-647-0-33070000-1464799828_thumb.jpg

We are bummed out that we can't make it. Our niece graduated from nurses school and we have her party to attend the same night. Wish we could make it. :(

TJ

WooHoo, Two more nights til the great event! Getting excited.

• Like 1