Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Where to eat in tucson

jerry bobs oro valley

Figured you would say TD's. ;)

Back in my younger days I helped support many a young co-ed through college at the East location...glad those days are over!

• Like 1

jerry bobs oro valley

Figured you would say TD's. ;)

Back in my younger days I helped support many a young co-ed through college at the East location...glad those days are over!

Yea I made a few trips there in 89' while attending ALETA.

Lunch at El Charo now dinner at reneea organic grill. Vegan pizza yum. Man we need to lobby down here for some road repair. My kidneys are toast.

• Like 2

Lunch at El Charo now dinner at reneea organic grill. Vegan pizza yum. Man we need to lobby down here for some road repair. My kidneys are toast.

Our city council, and board of supervisors, are full of Libtards. They would rather spend money on ,happy-happy-joy-joy projects, then fix roads.

Welcome to the next Detroit!

• Like 1

When someone asks the best food to eat my mind usually goes to mexican! How ever in Tucson I can't really recommend anything really good or I should say, the Mexican food I grew up with. Good mexican to me come from globe/Miami, safford, used to be Clifton. The Tucson stuff is good but different. Glad you found a place to eat. I'd recommend illegal Pete's. Foods good but the political factor is even better!

When someone asks the best food to eat my mind usually goes to mexican! How ever in Tucson I can't really recommend anything really good or I should say, the Mexican food I grew up with. Good mexican to me come from globe/Miami, safford, used to be Clifton. The Tucson stuff is good but different. Glad you found a place to eat. I'd recommend illegal Pete's. Foods good but the political factor is even better!

ive always heard about the food in globe. never stopped because i feel like i need a tetanus shot just from being in that town.

• Like 2

ive always heard about the food in globe. never stopped because i feel like i need a tetanus shot just from being in that town.
And if you stay overnight you'll most likely need a shot of penicillin.
  • Like 1