Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Recommendations for digiscope connection: iphone to scope/binos

I have the tines up scope cam and it works extremely well. You can keep the case on year round because the adapter screws on and off.

Outdoorsman. Buy once. Not phone specific. You don't need to buy anything else when you get a new phone. Redo some tape straps and then off to the races.

I have the phone skope but I would highly reccommend the Outdoorsmans. It sucks having to buy a new case every time you get a new phone. My next phone I'm ditching the phone skope.

It's double sided tape. It stays on for a while. Usually replace each season.

Yes we designed our Digiscoping set up so it wasn't phone specific but rather more optics specific. We understand that cell phones are constantly changing and hunters are always upgrading their devices so our adapter is removable and reusable.

Thank you!

So, if I remove this off my phone, and 4 weeks later, need to attach.... I need to re-tape, to avoid a potential disaster?

We suggest you buy an inexpensive thin phone case off Amazon for around $5 to adhere the body to. Then when you are wanting to use it you can change out your phone case and go. Or you can leave it on at all times like I do.

Jake