Sign in to follow this  
10sec72

As muledeerarea33? asked for 10sec72

That's a bad bit@h right there. 1178 hp on motor alone before spray in a truck is crazy . How many kits you running?

2 fogger kits

as hoss50 stated earlier crawler is where its at :)​ multi purpose rig :D

I need to rehab my old 85 k5 blazer for offroading and hunting along with the CJ5. The k5 would be a beast hunting rig. Right now only the full tube chassis crawler even remotely runs and drives.

The k5 has 3/4 ton axles and chromo shafts. The tube chassis has chromo 1 tons, 40" stickies, and full hydro. The jeep is stock from 73, but needs at least a new cam.

Come at me bro's

2w4juog.jpg

I'm gonna get nitrous on it

no way i would ride one of those.. would need training wheels and a full cage around me

as hoss50 stated earlier crawler is where its at :)​ multi purpose rig :D

I need to rehab my old 85 k5 blazer for offroading and hunting along with the CJ5. The k5 would be a beast hunting rig. Right now only the full tube chassis crawler even remotely runs and drives.

The k5 has 3/4 ton axles and chromo shafts. The tube chassis has chromo 1 tons, 40" stickies, and full hydro. The jeep is stock from 73, but needs at least a new cam.

thats where the xj is going next stroker and 1 tons with a exo cage

Hey trphyhntr, I'm gonna wreck a post I inspired haha!!! Did the gorilla zoo post get deleted? Or am I just not finding it. Not trying to derail another one.

this thread was derailed from the beginning. yeah it must have got deleted, shame

• Like 1