Sign in to follow this  
Firstfive825

Sold

Nice glass

Kinda funny when you type Leica into backpage.com it pops up these glasses ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER ITEMS THIS NEW USER HAS POSTED ON COUES FOR SALE with all YOUR ads and this supposed new users ads, funny how they are all on same acct. So I guess you decided since you were asked not to sell your optics on coues you decided to register under multiple user names. Very interesting the level of I don't give a crap you have for everyone.

So by bumping his ad ttt, I mean your ad with what does that say to us?

I like how they sold so quick yet the ad was just renewed on back page from may29 and you decided to click the button so other ads don't show up.

You continue to take advantage of Amanda and hunting business of Arizona. Not to mention every ad you post on here is a lie to other members of coueswhitetail.com

• Like 1

Hoghunter not trying to be negative to you by any means but I have a good friend that has delt with him with no problems at all in buying items off CW.

Just keep moving on. I appreciate the good LEGIT deals that others bring to the table on here. I'll be honest I use CW 50% of the time mainly for the classifieds.

I bought my Binos on here from a CW sponsor for way less than any retail price.

Not everyone is a bad guy

• Like 3

If you all do not care that Amanda has asked him to stop them maybe you do not belong here. ??

So I just pointed out that this guy has bumped up a item he was selling under a 2nd user acct name so that he would not get caught for doing what he was asked not to do and guess who all came to his defense... Gee suprise surprise the wise guys. Well gentlemen your level of integrity has no floor I see. This guy continues to shame coueswhitetail.com and legitimate Arizona business men and women with his other than legitimate business and you all support and defend him. Are you all voting for Hillary? It sure sounds like she would be a fantastic match for you.

In the beginning sinwaggon1 told us he bought some 20x56 vortex and his wife bought some for him also so he needed to sell a pair. Next he told us his father in law was getting great deals on vortex so he was just making a few bucks off them. (VORTEX POLICY IS TO HAVE BRICK AND MORTAR STORE OR YOU CANNOT VE A VENDOR) Amanda asked him to stop, he continues selling under multiple different user names on coueswhitetail.com. This guy continues to go to the extremes to sell his not so legitimate products to guys who when it comes down to it just do not care how they save that $. Would you buy stolen products also? At least 1 of you are LEO so do you abuse the Vortex LEO purchase program and buy and resell for a business?

People always say how good coueswhitetail.com members are but from what I have found there is as many no good rotten members that would just assume stab you square in the face as there are good guys that would go out of there way to help a New Hunter get his 11st buck.

To those who defend sinwagon1 it speaks volumes about your character. Really I'm amazed each time I get on coues at what you care about and defend vs what you laugh at and ridicule. As always I'm bewildered at what some of you defend and saddened by your lack of good character.

Also if you wanna bad mouth me please quote this post so I at least know I have a knife hanging out of my back. Thanks

• Like 1

I'm 100% on board with what you're saying. (Besides the fact you called me a hillary voter and accused me of illegally selling Vortex optics, which btw I won't touch vortex, the one piece of gear I had of theirs was garbage).

What I'm saying, and have been saying is its not your job or responsibility to slap someones peepee. Let the moderators/admin take care of it.

• Like 3

I'm surprised everyone attacked hoghntr for bringing to our attention a deceptive user of this site. A "good deal" isn't a good deal if someone else is losing out. The sponsors of CWT, members who buy from reputable vendors and try to sell their old gear, and the manufacturers are all losing money due to this "good guy". So lash out at the messenger. Hoghntr if I remember correctly spearheaded several fund raisers for members of our group that had medical situations. Who is a better member of the group?

Making mountains out of molehills....coueswhitetail's new motto! No one attacked hoghntr, rather just disagreed, but he came back with some fighten words. Which once again made himself look even worse than anyone else in this thread.

• Like 2